1 whole chicken
3 oz jerk seasoning
1 oz soy sauce
2 oz ketchup
1 tsp whole pimento seeds
3 bay leaves
0.5 whole fresh scotch bonnet pepper
1 sprig thyme
2 whole scallions
1 whole onion
2 cloves garlic
1) Cut the chicken in half or into quarters.
2) Marinate the chicken overnight with all the ingredients.
3) Preheat the oven to 350F if a charcoal grill is not available.
4) Remove from the marinade and bake for approximately 45 minutes, skin side up.
5) Boil the rest of the marinade and add more fresh Scotch Bonnet peppers if needed for the sauce.