3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Tsp Sazon (Culantro And Achiote)
0.5 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 Cube Chicken Bouillon
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
2 Tbsp Sofrito
1 Whole Celery Stick, Chopped
1 Lb Shrimp (Peeled And Deveined)
5 Cups Water
1 Cup Rice
0.5 Tsp Adobo
1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Heat oil in a large cast iron pot over medium heat.
2. Add sazón, black pepper, chicken bouillon, oregano, tomato sauce, sofrito and celery stick. Sautee for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and let cook until it begins to release water, about 5 minutes.
3. Add water and bring to a boil. When the water begins to boil, add the rice. Stir occasionally to avoid rice from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Add adobo and vinegar.
4. Let it simmer until rice has cooked, about 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
5. Serve in a pasta dish accompanied by tostones and/or fresh baguette. Garnish with minced scallions or chives.